Deep Kiss of Winter (IAD #8) by Kresley Cole

Deep Kiss of Winter ( Immortals After Dark #8; Alien Huntress #4.5 ) - Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter

5 stars for 'Untouchable' by Kresley Cole.

I knew Murdoch and Daniela would be awesome, and I was right. Their story runs parallel to the stories of the other three Wroth brothers – so, from the beginning of the series – but with just the right amount of repetition.

Hence, I was reminded of all the important things that had already happened, and I loved meeting all the familiar and beloved characters from the previous books again.

'Untouchable' is a touching and suspenseful story with some humour and Valkyrie snark (loved that, as always). The resolution for Daniela's and Murdoch's romance was so simple and brilliant I couldn't have seen it coming,

On the whole, their love story was just prefect. Add the rest of the Wroth brothers and their wives. What more could you possibly want?

I didn't really like 'Tempt Me Eternally' by Gena Showalter. It was partly on me because I hadn't read any of the previous books in the series so I missed some background information on its world. But also, the romance and erotica in this novella did not work for me. So, only 2 stars for this part.

Overall, Deep Kiss of Winter is definitely worth trying for Kresley Cole's 'Untouchable'. Fans of Immortals After Dark series absolutely cannot miss on Murdoch's and Daniela's story.

Read full review HERE.